Hair extension ring help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatdietcoke

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased what I thought were nanoring extensions from a Chinese supplier, but they've arrived and the loop is really big? I've showed them to my hairdresser and he said they look way too big to be a nanoring, do you think he'll be able to install them using micro beads instead? It's probably my own fault for sourcing hair cheaply, but I wanted to try them out first with more budget friendly hair. Really disappointed :(
nanos.jpg

Your hair dresser might be able to squeeze the metal loops so they're flatter and fit a nano ring but the metal loops look like they're made from thicker wire than normal nano tips so they may just have to be totally re-tipped

Your hair dresser might be able to squeeze the metal loops so they're flatter and fit a nano ring but the metal loops look like they're made from thicker wire than normal nano tips so they may just have to be totally re-tipped
Oooh I hope I don't need to get them retipped. I think I'm going to try and complain to Paypal if they won't work, I have no idea why they've used such a thick metal!

They definitely don't look like they will fit a nano ring.

Nano rings is the smaller ring and micro is the bigger x

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1473794155265.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1473794155265.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 24
They definitely don't look like they will fit a nano ring.

Nano rings is the smaller ring and micro is the bigger x
The seller has assured me that they ARE nano rings. I'm so conflicted! Think I'm going to open a dispute through Paypal and try for my money back? I have 200 strands but they don't seem nearly thick enough for a whole head.

Only way to find out is to buy some nano rings and see. And I'd look for a reputable UK supplier, it may be more expensive but you know what you are getting xx

Latest posts

Back