Hair extension supplier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi hair girlies,

I currently do micro beads, nano beads and LA weft. I am really struggling to find a supplier that offers good quality hair at a good price (I also have clients that want 20-22inch and notice some suppliers only stock 18 inch. A lot of my clients see it as very expensive which then makes me feel like I cant charge much to fit on top as it works out a lot. However, I don't want to offer cheap hair that is then poor quality as it will only look bad on me.
Could anyone offer me some suppliers they use that are reasonable yet the hair is good quality? Also, if anyone could PM me with how much they tend to charge this would really help because i'm struggling with pricing.

Thank you,

Heidi x

Hello,
try Euphoria one, they have like 5 different grades of hair.

I use Glamlox Hair Extensions the quality is amazing and charge 100+ for fitting but have been doing extensions for 9 years full time x

thank you @alanaabdn just signed up for a trade account & thank you @cmsuper will try them both! xx

No problem! hope all goes well :)

Its all about trialling the suppliers and finding the best on that suites you and your clients. We are spoilt for choice x

Latest posts

Back