Hair extension supplier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kieraoshea

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am completely new to applying hair extensions and I have been looking around at different suppliers.

At the moment my favourite are either Euphoria one hair or Prestige hair but not sure if there is a better supplier out there?

can you guys let me know your favourites?

Hey- sorry I know this isn’t an answer to your question but I would love your honest thoughts on both suppliers- i’ve been asking on here about both to see which are better but can’t get any answers.

I’ve had a bad experience with euphoria one’s Russian range before, not sure if it was just a bad batch or not but it really put me off. I’ve seen people saying that the Brazilian range is much better than the others....so I’m tempted to try again.

I’ve never used prestige, so curious about their quality and longevity before becoming coarse and dry. I’m so Sorry for bombarding your post ‍♀️

Hey- sorry I know this isn’t an answer to your question but I would love your honest thoughts on both suppliers- i’ve been asking on here about both to see which are better but can’t get any answers.

I’ve had a bad experience with euphoria one’s Russian range before, not sure if it was just a bad batch or not but it really put me off. I’ve seen people saying that the Brazilian range is much better than the others....so I’m tempted to try again.

I’ve never used prestige, so curious about their quality and longevity before becoming coarse and dry. I’m so Sorry for bombarding your post ‍♀️

Good evening

We have looked back through our records and we do not seem to have you on our books or have any record of your ordering. Please can you confirm your order number for us so we can look into this for you asap to ensure this is a genuine purchase? We requested this in a previous post but we were not issued with one.

Best regards

Euphoria

Good evening

We have looked back through our records and we do not seem to have you on our books or have any record of your ordering. Please can you confirm your order number for us so we can look into this for you asap to ensure this is a genuine purchase? We requested this in a previous post but we were not issued with one.

Best regards

Euphoria

Hi there,
Yes I spoke to someone previously regarding this and felt that there wasn’t any point re-raising my issue (I contacted the customer service at the time to no resolution). But this was about a year ago now so I think it’s too late for anything to be done unfortunately. Thank you for responding it’s much appreciated

Hi there,
Yes I spoke to someone previously regarding this and felt that there wasn’t any point re-raising my issue (I contacted the customer service at the time to no resolution). But this was about a year ago now so I think it’s too late for anything to be done unfortunately. Thank you for responding it’s much appreciated

Good evening

Thank you for your response. We have looked back through our customer care data and have no record of anyone under your name contacting us in your area. We do not have any order for you on our systems so this may be another company you are referring to.

We would need an order number please to ensure that you are a genuine user and not one of the hair suppliers you have mentioned in your previous posts. We have requested this in previous posts but this has not been confirmed.

Best regards

Euphoria

Last edited:
Good evening
Thank you for your response. We have looked back through our customer care data and have no record of anyone under your name contacting us in your area. We do not have any order for you on our systems so this may be another company you are referring to.

Just to clarify, forum users may choose to post under a pseudonym, therefore, if you wish to discuss this matter further, please PM @PeachSayuri directly.

Euphoria One is my favourite supplier, they’re very helpful as well x

thanks! their instagram is below if you wanted to have a look:
https://www.instagram.com/prestigehairextensions/?hl=en

I absolutely love Euphoria! I have used their hair for years and have never had any issues. My clients cannot get enough of it x

I absolutely love Euphoria! I have used their hair for years and have never had any issues. My clients cannot get enough of it x
Thank you!

Typically what is the life span for the hair and do you use their own haircare products? x

I love Glamlox hair extensions x

I have recently trained in fitting hair extensions and I'm finding it really difficult to find a good quality supplier of reasonably priced pre-bonded hair. Im offering my friends to fit their hair for free & they only need to pay for the hair itself (not my time at the moment) just to give me some practise, however once i've priced the hair from Routes- which was recommended by my trainer, they're not really getting a cheap deal. They could go to a more experienced fitter in my area and get them done for same price! Really need to get the hair cheaper to be able to do anything but dont want to scrimp too much on quality? Any help would be much appreciated x

I think I can help you, check my page to get more information you want. thank you

I have recently trained in fitting hair extensions and I'm finding it really difficult to find a good quality supplier of reasonably priced pre-bonded hair. Im offering my friends to fit their hair for free & they only need to pay for the hair itself (not my time at the moment) just to give me some practise, however once i've priced the hair from Routes- which was recommended by my trainer, they're not really getting a cheap deal. They could go to a more experienced fitter in my area and get them done for same price! Really need to get the hair cheaper to be able to do anything but dont want to scrimp too much on quality? Any help would be much appreciated x

Hi Lauren, thank you for your feedback. Could we ask whether this was after applying trade discount, as on the whole we find that we are very competitively priced with other suppliers? Team Routes xxx

Hiya,

I am completely new to applying hair extensions and I have been looking around at different suppliers.

At the moment my favourite are either Euphoria one hair or Prestige hair but not sure if there is a better supplier out there?

Routes Hair Extensions supply two different ranges of Indian Remy hair to suit different budgets, along with Russian Slavic for the high end budget. Trade account customers are provided with a generous trade discount, along with a welcome goodie bag containing samples of our Indian hair and a designated account manager to assist with any queries or guidance required. Team Routes xxx

I am also torn between these two suppliers

i use euphoria one russian - i havent had issues yet with the russian range, did have one issue with the brazillian but i'm not sure if this was clients fault rather than the hair itself. I find them cheaper than any others for this quality of hair - i too struggled to price well for clients as the hair is so expensive, i started barely earning anything as i thought its best to just have clients but now i have increased my prices as i'm fed up of working hard and still being skint. If people like your work/insta pics they will pay it, so just stand your ground with pricing, dont go in too cheap as thats the mistake i made and then struggled to put it up and earn from it x

I have been using Euphoria for a long time now and only recently I have had very bad issues with the colouring of their 18 shade and mixes.. I have been backwards and forwards with the issue as the colours 18/613 and 18/22 was completely different to the colour ring I purchased from them which by the way isn't cheap.. I do spend a lot of money with them for hair as I am very busy. I do also use one other supplier but not that satisfied so I am on the look out for another supplier.. So if anyone has any recommendations I'd be grateful to know?

I have been using Euphoria for a long time now and only recently I have had very bad issues with the colouring of their 18 shade and mixes.. I have been backwards and forwards with the issue as the colours 18/613 and 18/22 was completely different to the colour ring I purchased from them which by the way isn't cheap.. I do spend a lot of money with them for hair as I am very busy. I do also use one other supplier but not that satisfied so I am on the look out for another supplier.. So if anyone has any recommendations I'd be grateful to know?
Hi did you ever find a new supplier? I’m looking for some nice quality indian hair that’s long lasting.
Iv used euphoria one but the hair thinned. For Russian and Mongolian I use transform Xtensions, never had any problems with them and still use them for my clients but the indian is for myself

Hiya,

Hello, I can help you with your supplier needs, you can email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back