Hair extension supplier, i-tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraschofield

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New to this forum and also new to the hair extension business. I've just completed a course, but the course providers only recommend glamorous lengths. I've heard that these are quite overpriced for what they are, and not the best to go with. I've seen a few threads asking recommendations on suppliers but they all seem at least a couple of years old so I thought I would repost this question and see if any new answers come up. So please hit me with the best suppliers you have used, good price and good quality! :) (I'm looking for I-tip mainly as they seem most popular in my area, and ideally hair that will last around a year with proper care). Thanks guys! x

Last edited:
Euphoria One is the best supplier out there. Amazing product range and loads of colours. These are my clients most popular hair brand. Hope this helps xxx

Euphoria one, their Indian 5A range lasts brilliant. Routes I've never had a problem with.
Just got a sway colour ring and can't wait to start using them

Euphoria One is the best supplier out there. Amazing product range and loads of colours. These are my clients most popular hair brand. Hope this helps xxx
Yeah I've heard a lot about euphoria one! That's so helpful thank you so much :) xxx

Euphoria one, their Indian 5A range lasts brilliant. Routes I've never had a problem with.
oh perfect I think I might try Euphoria one then! If you don't mind me asking why are you changing to sway? Thanks so much for your help :) x

I just also wanted to ask how long you got the Indian 5A range to last, it says 6 months on their website but have you found it to last longer? just wondering if it's best to go with this or their Russian range which says a year :) thanks again! x

I just also wanted to ask how long you got the Indian 5A range to last, it says 6 months on their website but have you found it to last longer? just wondering if it's best to go with this or their Russian range which says a year :) thanks again! x
Currently trialling the Indian 4a & 5a range out now, only one wash in so far. I personally do not like indian hair so I am intrigued how long it will last.

I would say that any European hair I use, doesn't matte up. I think indian has is more similar to a clients hair than any other hair type as it isn't the shiniest of hair.

our factory produce the best quality human hair extensions for hair salons and beauty store, we are the best supplier you can trust,
welcome to inbox me or see my name,

Latest posts

Back