Hair extension supplier needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisaar90

Reaction score
Good evening,
Im hoping someone can really help me out here. I am recently qualified in the following methods of hair extensions
Pre bonded
Micro ring
Weave
Tape

Having extensions for years now i have always used platinum prestige range however on my last fitting i wasnt overly happy with the hair i receive was Very thin and taily at the end. So that has put me off ordering from those guys.

I have researched everywhere for weeks now on the best hair extension supplier with reading all reviews etc however most are dated back 2-3 years ago. So can someone advise me on a supplier who will provide me with the top quality hair in most of the above methods if not all.

Thanks in advance

I’ve always loved angel remy!

Try Glamlox Hair Extensions x

I personally love T Lab production. For my dry hairs it's the best choice. I would strongly recommend to try their production and believe that you won't regret this.

Hello, we are human hair extensions factory, OEM hair extensions for many famous brand,
contact our factory to get more information, you can check our website on my page.

Hi there! I saw this post so thought I would register to see their costs. Im having problems as although logged in I am unable to see The list of extensions available? Do I need to wait for them to authorise my trade account first? X

May i ask which one you use & how long they last? Before split ends and breakage occured? Thank you.

Hi there! I saw this post so thought I would register to see their costs. Im having problems as although logged in I am unable to see The list of extensions available? Do I need to wait for them to authorise my trade account first? X
Hi yes I’ve just opened an account with them, you need to register an account on the site then send over your proof of qualifications via email or wattsapp. Once they’ve checked them they’ll email you to say your account has been changed to a trade account and you’re then able to login and see all the products with prices. :)

Latest posts

Back