Hair extension supplier recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawahair

Reaction score
In need of help I usually use euphoria hair but have noticed it isn’t lasting as long as it used to. I used to use prestige years ago and was wondering what everyone else’s preferences are ? Also heard hair rehab is good too? Xx

Angel Remy, transform xtensions, prestige, Remi cachet, heavenly hair extensions. Theres also beauty works and hair rehab too but pricey for the quality, basically just paying for a brand

In need of help I usually use euphoria hair but have noticed it isn’t lasting as long as it used to. I used to use prestige years ago and was wondering what everyone else’s preferences are ? Also heard hair rehab is good too? Xx
Hi there, can I ask you to leave your details on our Wholesale Page and one of our Trade Team will be in touch to discuss all the benefits of having an account with us and our competitive prices ;)

Prestige is really good hair! I use it and love it. I also use Angel Remy and Angelslocks occasionally.

Hi there, can I ask you to leave your details on our Wholesale Page and one of our Trade Team will be in touch to discuss all the benefits of having an account with us and our competitive prices ;)
I emailed in today and was told that trade accounts are closed at the moment.?

Yes of course thank you.

Love Euphoria but I also like Angelocks and Beautyworks xx

I emailed in today and was told that trade accounts are closed at the moment.?
Hi there - whoops, looks like our Enquiries Team gave you the wrong info! Can you email again and our Trade Team will be in touch x

Glamlox hair extensions the hair quality is amazing x

Latest posts

Back