Hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca19

Reaction score
I’m hoping to do a hair extension course within the next couple of months so I’m doing lots of research beforehand. I’ve read through so many threads on here about different suppliers and they all have such mixed reviews! Someone in my area does hair extensions and they use beauty works and their hair always looks gorgeous. Are they a good brand to go with?

Beautyworks hair is not the best on the market although they have a huge following. The hair does shed a lot and dries out quickly. And it’s so expensive for what it is.
I can’t comment on their training though. They do do all methods so maybe a good place to get trained up then go from there with regards to hair ranges x

I always wondered why they have so much followers !

Hi all, I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts.

I'm fairly new to the extension world, I'm going to request samples from Euphoria One and Hair planet hair.

What percentage of discount do Beauty works offer ?

I've heard good and bad things about them.

Some suppliers are very expensive, it's difficult to work out who is cheaper when every company offers different levels of trade discount. It's a minefield.
X

They are hit and miss.Try Glamlox hair extensions and angel x

Illusion hair extensions double drawn Russian and Indian hair

Latest posts

Back