Quantcast

Hair extension suppliers, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Rushworth87

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first visit to this site so sorry if I'm not doing it right :-s
I'm currently training to be a hair extension technician soon to be qualified, I would like to set up my own part time mobile business but am having difficulty finding a supplier that is highly rated by most people I have spoken to. From my experience a lot of places are offering grade AAAA remy European hair, but from the samples it doesn't quite seem up to standard, I had some very good quality hair put in a few months ago but the girl that did it won't share her suppliers name, not sure if that's how it works with most people as I am new to this but can see maybe you don't want to give your secrets out to a 'competetor' although I don't see myself that way as I have very little experience compared to this lady. Just wondering if anyone could help and name a few decent suppliers? Thanks All :) sorry for waffling on

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hiya there's a thread on here called hair extensions lets clear up telco fusion or something and it's really worth a reading if you go to top of the page in go to the search button then just type in extensions and it should pop up xx

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hi if you go onto page 3 it's on there x

ShannonJo

Reaction score
Grades in extensions don't mean anything a grade Aaaaaaa could be another companies a. You'll learn different hair types when you train and where to go for good quality check out that thread there are a lot of professional opinions on there. :) good luck x

Rushworth87

Reaction score
Brill, thanks for your help guys :) x

xsasix

Reaction score
The others are right...I'm the same as you and from that thread I emailed and checked out 12 suppliers I've managed 2,get 5 so far to send me samples ....it took hours if research into the price of hair and products but it's worth it ....I can't wait to make a start xx

bronzebrunette

Reaction score
am also just starting too requested samples - excited about doing my 1st set in a few weeks even if it is just 1 of the girls from the salon lol x

Latest posts