Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairsters

Reaction score
Hi all. Please can I get some recommendations for excellent quality hair extensions? In my area a full head of 150 bonds costs around the £230/£250 Mark including fitting. I'd like to be able to compete with this with an excellent quality hair.
Many thanks in advance

Realistically, you can’t possibly fit good quality hair for £250 and stay in business.

I know someone who paid £240 and the hair is 10mths old and in perfect condition? Which supplier do you recommend then please?

I think technicians who are charging a set price for 150 bonds are ordering the hair in bulk so they are probably paying around 0.50p per strand costing them £75 of hair and the rest is application fee. To do this you can source really great hair doing this method but you really need to be spending a lot to get that discount.

I think technicians who are charging a set price for 150 bonds are ordering the hair in bulk so they are probably paying around 0.50p per strand costing them £75 of hair and the rest is application fee. To do this you can source really great hair doing this method but you really need to be spending a lot to get that discount.
That's interesting, but how do they manage with colour matching then?

That's interesting, but how do they manage with colour matching then?
Well if you look into getting Russian hair but by bulk strands, you would get specific colours & for blondes you would be able to use a multitude of colours rather than a #613, you can use various shades. I think its a better colour match. If you go back to base shades we have 10 shades from black to lightest blonde. Other than the fact that ladies have copper/auburn & intense reds, you could start off with the base shades.

Try angel or Glamlox Hair Extensions

Latest posts

Back