Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeachSayuri

Reaction score
Heyy all~

What is your favourite hair extension supplier? - and what range of theirs is your favourite?

I’ve heard Archie Lloyd and SJK are the same company essentially? True or not?

Euphoria One i’ve heard mixed reviews, but that the Brazilian range is better than the Russian.

Are Prestige any good? I’m on the fence.

Remi Cachet Elegance worth the price?

Euphoria One. I love both ranges and the I do prefer the Brazilian.x

Hi Iv got prestige hair In At the moment, first time and the hair quality is beautiful I don’t recommend the tiny bonds as they r literally tiny but the normal ones seem nice up to now

Euphoria one x

We supply virgin Russian hair, if you want to offer a premium range :)

Hi Iv got prestige hair In At the moment, first time and the hair quality is beautiful I don’t recommend the tiny bonds as they r literally tiny but the normal ones seem nice up to now

Heyy, ah lovely. How long have you had them in? Which did you get? The Russian Mongolian? xx

Archie Lloyds Russian is fab

Heyy, ah lovely. How long have you had them in? Which did you get? The Russian Mongolian? xx
Iv had them in 8 weeks now I did have the Russian Mongolian this is my hair

Attachments

• 2F7E5C95-2EE8-4B61-B4E6-E95CA68BF2D4.jpeg
    2F7E5C95-2EE8-4B61-B4E6-E95CA68BF2D4.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 59
they look lush xx

our factory OEM for many hair extensions brand, check my page to get more information you want,

Iv had them in 8 weeks now I did have the Russian Mongolian this is my hair

Isn’t this the same photo from another post saying install was 2nd March ? The hair is falling out and hair extension tech won’t answer calls? I’m confused!!

Yes it is it’s all gone wrong, the hair has been fitted incorrect and has now fallen out but the quality of the hair is beautiful. I’m now in legal dispute with the fitter

Latest posts

Back