Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s3r3na

Reaction score
Hiya newly qualified in hair extensions and can't decide on a supplier.
I have used many companies such as studio 58, glamorous lengths, hair xtensions direct and transform for my own personal use for many years but as I'm now planning on suppling hair to my own clients I want to find suppliers that I can use for budget and luxury hair.
Does anyone have any recommendations or reviews on suppliers for A) budget range and B) luxury range? Also what sort of trade discounts are available?
Many thanks :)

Budget : EuphoriaOne
High range : simply hair and mooi

For budget I use Euphoria Indian and Studio 58.
For high end I use Euphoria Russian and Slavic range xx

Do you happen to have a pic of the colour ring shades euphoria do pleAse?!
Looked online but there not great picsofnthe colours!
Thinking of using this supplier myself

I use Glamlox Hair Extensions the best quality and price

I use euphoria one and have no problems

Hey Iv also only recently started out in hair extensions & have been using euphoria one & have noticed the hair to be very dry (Indian re my) at the ends after only 1 month so I’m also looking some info on different suppliers. ... I also used Euphoria’s Brazilian gold range & one clients hair singed at the ends wen straightening

Good afternoon,

Can you please confirm your full name so we can confirm you are verified user.

We are regularly targeted on this forum by fake users, (other hair brands under fake profiles) so it's important we confirm who you are. We can help you with any queries you have. x

Love Euphoria, amazing colour choice and this makes matchin so easy. Prices are much better than most suppliers so I can offer lower prices to my customers and can still make a good profit too high prices puts people off. I can't wait for their ultra thick range as well xx

Hi could I ask how you find the euphoria Indian range please? Looking for a budget range. How long does it last and how is the quality? Thanks

I have always used euphoria one for years and have never had any problems.

A reminder please, that you may not post about specific trade discounts or trade prices openly on the forum as stated in the Forum Rules.

Latest posts

Back