Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingDigby

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can anybody recommend any really reliable and not badly priced hair extension suppliers? Preferably I tips and Nano ring extensions.

Hi dear, human hair extensions factory here, we produce the best quality hair extensions for hair salons and beauty store,
can produce tape in, clip in, machine weft, hand tied weft, keratin hair extensions, nano ring hair extensions, flip in hair extensions,
invisible hair extensions, lace wigs, lace frontal.etc
have many tape in hair extensions and lace wigs ready to ship. You can also can inbox me, thank you!

Hi I’m a qualified hair dresser I did my level 2 and 3 about 20 years ago but it didn’t cover hair extensions where have you trained to do this course as it wasn’t covered in my nvq

I use Glamlox Hair Extensions and angel x

Hi I’m a qualified hair dresser I did my level 2 and 3 about 20 years ago but it didn’t cover hair extensions where have you trained to do this course as it wasn’t covered in my nvq
I know in Australia certificate 4 teaches extensions(Certificate 3 is the qualification). I did my extension training through an extension company (E-Clips hair by Sam Papas) as he was a friend to my work. So some companies may do it where you live. I know in Australia we also do have short courses to teach it as well. There are also a lot of tutorials out there on how to do them. My personal favourite to do is tapes because they sit flat on the scalp. I have never been asked to do anything else. So I reccomend making sure whatever course you learn has that. Hope that helps.

Hi Guys

Can anybody recommend any really reliable and not badly priced hair extension suppliers? Preferably I tips and Nano ring extensions.

I actually supply hair extension bundles, clip ins and i tips.

Latest posts

Back