Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasmine_m

Reaction score
Hi all!
I've taken a break from doing hair extensions for over 2 years now as I had my little boy, I'm looking to get back into it again, I always used euphoria one as my main supplier and I was shocked to log in to my account and see that the prices have gone up quite a bit, I used to pride myself on being able to provide a service for people with low budget as well as high so with the price increase I feel a bit down trodden that I wouldn't be able to do that anymore, I want to be able to provide a service for everyone, does anyone have any recommendations for a good hair supplier that I can use? Thanks in advance x

Hi all!
I've taken a break from doing hair extensions for over 2 years now as I had my little boy, I'm looking to get back into it again, I always used euphoria one as my main supplier and I was shocked to log in to my account and see that the prices have gone up quite a bit, I used to pride myself on being able to provide a service for people with low budget as well as high so with the price increase I feel a bit down trodden that I wouldn't be able to do that anymore, I want to be able to provide a service for everyone, does anyone have any recommendations for a good hair supplier that I can use? Thanks in advance x

Good morning Jasmine,

I hope you have been well and everything is okay with your little boy. (It's the best experience we could ever wish for, I have an 18 month old, who is very hectic at times!)

We have had a price adjustment this year in line with the high-quality raw hair material prices, as they have increased. We still remain one of the cheapest hair brands in the UK by far for our high quality products.

Due to the rise in high-quality raw hair material costs this year, we have adjusted prices on certain methods and lengths throughout lockdown. We have seen an increase in sourcing longer lengths such as 22’’-24’’. To ensure we produce the highest possible hair quality, we must pay a higher price to our factories for this length to ensure the quality is not compromised, when the raw material costs increase. However, we are able to keep the price of many products the same for the time being and even decrease prices in areas where the raw material costs are lower. Ombre colours in certain methods will now stay the same price as our standard and mixed shades.
We will never compromise on quality, which is why we have added new additions to our processing stages that will increase the lifespan of our hair.

If you have any questions at all, we will always be here to support you throughout your career.

Euphoria xx

Try Glamlox Hair Extensions the hair is the best quality with affordable prices x

Latest posts

Back