Hair extension test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty_Geek

Reaction score
Hiya geeks

Is there a way of testing if hair came from a bad match or has been mistreated?

I had some disgusting hair fitted a couple of weeks ago and they've said they're going to send them off for analysis.

I'm more than happy if this is correct but if their pulling my leg I just wanna know...

Xx

Hiya geeks

Is there a way of testing if hair came from a bad match or has been mistreated?

I had some disgusting hair fitted a couple of weeks ago and they've said they're going to send them off for analysis.

I'm more than happy if this is correct but if their pulling my leg I just wanna know...

Xx

yes out of all the suppliers ive used I have had a bad batch from nearly everyone! If the donated hair is poor it goes bad ( I think) but theyl send it to there factory (or somewhere ) and test it. I always got a new batch! Good companies will work with you. I bought from tasha jacks a few weeks ago and had terrible hair . And you guys love them. So im going to return it and see what the outcome is . Im sure theyl be fine with it. Theyl probably test it for heat damage and dying and stuff id guess? And if it doesnt show theyl refund or replace?

That's alright then :) I thought they were fobbing me off lol xx

I recently sent some strands back to great lengths as after a few weeks of the clients wear it was really not up to standard, they checked it an replaced accepting that it did seem drier than their usual standard xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oh that's good. I'm just worried its very cheap hair they've bought and is therefore the same quality as normal... I don't really want a replacement as I feel very let down by the hairdressers. Lots of reasons. They also told me they were installing micro bonds, and they installed a micro bond weft! Very disappointed :( xx

Latest posts

Back