SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamhair_bysophie

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’ve just completed my training to do hair extensions. I’m looking to open up some trade accounts with two different suppliers, a low/mid range and a high range.
I was recommended to use beautyworks however I’ve read you have to pay to open an account with them. I’ve also been recommended to use
Remy cachet, angel remy, hair planet and glamorous lengths. Any advice on these brands would be great and also any recommendations as well.

Hi all,
I’ve just completed my training to do hair extensions. I’m looking to open up some trade accounts with two different suppliers, a low/mid range and a high range.
I was recommended to use beautyworks however I’ve read you have to pay to open an account with them. I’ve also been recommended to use
Remy cachet, angel remy, hair planet and glamorous lengths. Any advice on these brands would be great and also any recommendations as well.

With Beauty Works you have to open the trade account with £500 min.. Remi Cachet only supply salons, I did my training with a company who uses Glamorous Lengths but didn’t rate the hair much, seen too many bad reviews.

I’ve just opened my trade account with Angel Remy after a client came to me providing the hair and it was so thick and lasts so long :)

Euphoria One hair lasts about 12 months and do great trade accounts. I use them as my main supplier. X

Euphoria One hair lasts about 12 months and do great trade accounts. I use them as my main supplier. X

I’m looking for a hair supplier for Russian hair myself so I’ll check them out too :) x

Hi, I've just been looking at their hair. Which hair is is that lasts 12 months?

Hi, I've just been looking at their hair. Which hair is is that lasts 12 months?

Indian is 9 months+ with correct aftercare, Russian is 12... Someone please correct me if I’m wrong because I’m in the middle of revamping my price list and that’s what I’ve put lol

I use Remi Cachet and Angel Remy. Love them both Remi Cachet is my most popular but they do require proof of insurance that is a min of 3months old.
IMG_2940.JPG

Indian is 9 months+ with correct aftercare, Russian is 12... Someone please correct me if I’m wrong because I’m in the middle of revamping my price list and that’s what I’ve put lol
Just had a quick look, says 3 months for 4a and 6 months for 5a Indian

I use Euphoria One! I used to use Angel Remy, but the service wasn’t great so I stopped. They also use Royal Mail, so if you miss your delivery - you then have to go get it from your local post office (and mine has awful hours) so it was such a pain.
I’ve placed 1 order with LA Weave - and the service has also been really bad.
EO is cheaper, and good quality - 2 draw backs, the colour ring is poor in my opinion (only small sections of hair, when I like a bigger section to see more) and the website is quite poor to navigate around, especially on your phone x

Try Glamlox hair extensions. The quality is amazing and they offer trade discount x

Just had a quick look, says 3 months for 4a and 6 months for 5a Indian

Thank you!! My other supplier says 9months for their Indian hair. When I looked on their FAQs on insta, it says 6months but can last up to 12 [emoji30]

Thank you!! My other supplier says 9months for their Indian hair. When I looked on their FAQs on insta, it says 6months but can last up to 12 [emoji30]
Don't worry about it too much, they make it up as they go along :p

Latest posts

Back