Hair extension training info from those who have trained with Lush-us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helen780cat

Reaction score
Hi guys i have read through the thread about the best training companies and seems lots of you trained with Lush-us :) i have already done a course with Balmain but if im honset it was rubbish! wasnt really worth it! soooooo i want to be good at what i do so am pretty much decided that im going to sign up to do the 3 methods pre-bond, micro ring and shrinkies!
So for those of you that have done this with them how was it? did you learn lots??? and i dont think i could be ANYMORE excited lol - i love doing extensions and feel pretty pastionate about them so want to improve myself as much as possible xx :D

Do it!

Lush us are fabulous! You get an online before and after course o learn background information, and once you've done the course they are always there to help.

You train on a model so you get the full experience and that also helps you learn the maintenance and removal (I don't know how much you lready know, I don't mean to sound patronising at all).

I would strongly recommend them!

not patronising at all :) ive been searching for a gd company to train with for so long but just didnt know what to do! we got offered the balmain course thought college as im also training in hairdressing but feel it was a complete waste of money altho it has help me realise that i love doing them ive fitted about 15 full heads now and loved everyone BUT tho i can do it i want to be better im pretty sure i have alot more to learn :D
im h6oping to sign up tomorrow have got my model prepped and ready! she was booked in for a new set anyway haha perfect timing
Ive been using hair planets hair up to now is lush us hair better??? xx:D

I haven't used hair planet so I couldn't say.

Yeah go for it it is one of the best!

Hi I trained with lush us about three weeks ago and I loved it,our trainer amy was great and made us feel relaxed and at ease , highly recommend them x.

Training with them week tomorrow so excited !! X

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek im excited! :D x

Hi I trained with lush us about three weeks ago and I loved it,our trainer amy was great and made us feel relaxed and at ease , highly recommend them x.
do u need hair dressing qualifications to train with Lush Us?xxx

do u need hair dressing qualifications to train with Lush Us?xxx

hi, no qualification needed, you can ring them and ask any questions they are really friendly x

Latest posts

Back