Hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattsmaiden

Reaction score
Quite simply - where should I go?!!

I trained with lush us

haha, lush-us again!

Lush US too :)
I think they are defiantly worth the money!
You train on a real model (not a training head as cheaper ones do)
It is also smaller classes from what I have heard about other courses!
I was 1 of 3 in mine so plenty time spent with tutor and not so scary to ask lots of questions!
I find they have brilliant customer service, I also think it’s good to work with a company who also supply their own range of hair instead of just doing the training x

Iv got the training with Lush Us on friday! im soo excited! They are so helpful x​

I trained with Balmain. They were very good x

Thanks ladies! Will have a look! X

I'm training with lush us on 28may can't wait !!!! Want to start click classes now but can't :( ....... So excited !!!!

I'm training with lush us on 28may can't wait !!!! Want to start click classes now but can't :( ....... So excited !!!!

What are click classes? :confused:

I would definetely recommend Lush Us. I have heard lots of great reviews from fellow extensionists who have trained with them!

What are click classes? :confused:

Just an online course like a series of lessons on the computer, very good may I ad! You also get all the information from the click class on paper so you can revise. It's brilliant!

Just been talking to Linda about the 28 may course! I may well be there! Hoping to book on Monday!! Came on here and saw this! Hopefully see u there!!!! :)

I'm booked on 29th may in Essex, can't wait ! :) x

Just been talking to Linda about the 28 may course! I may well be there! Hoping to book on Monday!! Came on here and saw this! Hopefully see u there!!!! :)

Oooh exciting I can't wait !!!!

All booked! Lush us on 28th may in Bournemouth!!! :)

Latest posts

Back