Hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello there I'm thinking of adding hair extensions to my treatment menu, would anyone recommend micro ring hair extensions & any ideas how many models I should have before carrying out the treatment on clients? Thanks:Love:

I will obviously carry out professional training before practicing on models :Love:

Hello there I'm thinking of adding hair extensions to my treatment menu, would anyone recommend micro ring hair extensions & any ideas how many models I should have before carrying out the treatment on clients? Thanks:Love:

hey hun, micro rings are superb and very popular, i trained with belle, they taught me how to re position and remove them too and we were taught to do 4 models before a full client! x

I wasn't taught to do 4 models before a full client with belle?? Back to OP, I think they are great, very popular as some clients are "scared of the idea" of glue x

Thanks ladies :p

They're not suitable for all hair types/ clients, the more methods you train in the less your limiting the services you can offer

I did my training with Belle. I wouldnt recommend them from my experience as the course doesn't cover everything. We practised on a dolls head and was only told to do half so I was completely confused as to what i'd do round the sides. They may as well have not bothered to teach the cutting part at the end. I think about 4 clients before you can pick up your speed and know what your doing xx

I've slated belle a lot nd don't really want to but don't want others paying out so much and being left in effect stuck with insurance with limited options or comparisons. I know they are cheaper but think WHY x

Latest posts

Back