Hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karina91

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone advise me on training courses for hair extensions? The best type of hair? The best method? The only course I can find in my area is Balmain and I haven't heard much good about them.

I've been looking at Micro ring and Weave.

Thanks! xx

Hi, can anyone advise me on training courses for hair extensions? The best type of hair? The best method? The only course I can find in my area is Balmain and I haven't heard much good about them.

I've been looking at Micro ring and Weave.

Thanks! xx

Hi Karina, we teach these methods in Sheffield, the best methods that are fundamental for all hair extension technicians are fusion bonded and micro rings(classic systems) and the hair you need to be using should be 100% Human Remy(cuticle correct) double drawn hair x

Whereabouts in Sheffield are you? Do you get a certificate of qualifacation or attendance ?

Whereabouts in Sheffield are you? Do you get a certificate of qualifacation or attendance ?

Hi Claire

We are based in Sheffield city centre every month,I can inbox you the exact postcode. Yes you will receive a certificate from our academy upon successful completion x

Try studio 58 or hair rebellion xx

Latest posts

Back