Hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan94

Reaction score
Hi all
I’m new to the forum so hopefully I’ve posted in the right section..

I’m looking into doing extensions; bonds, Nano rings and tapes..

Can anyone recommend a good hair extension training academy ? From experience

I’m swamped there’s soo many on google I don’t know which one is best. I want one that gives out recognised certificates, and has a good trade discounts for good hair suppliers.. which brings me to my next questions what’s the best hair supplier for good quality bonds, nano rings and tapes?

I was thinking of doing a course with beauty works however does that mean I’ll only have trade discount with them?

I’m based in London also, and have A level 2 in hairdressing

Any help would be amazing

thank you

Megan. X

Maxwell Melia Academy x

thank you I haven’t heard of them will look it up x

Hey there. We do Hair Extension Courses including Nano Micro Tape and Invisi Tape and Weft. We are based in Broadstairs Kent. HABA Hair and Beauty Academy xx

Good morning :)

As a large reputable hair brand we receive feedback from many new customers who have finished their training with many hair schools.

One of the highest reviewed and recommended training academies are Oakley. We supply to very successful businesses who have trained with them and we highly recommend them.

Euphoria xx

Hi all

I’m swamped there’s soo many on google I don’t know which one is best. I want one that gives out recognised certificates, and has a good trade discounts for good hair suppliers.. which brings me to my next questions what’s the best hair supplier for good quality bonds, nano rings and tapes?

I was thinking of doing a course with beauty works however does that mean I’ll only have trade discount with them?

thank you

Megan. X

Hi Hun!we hold hair extension courses nationwide, you can find our work and reviews on Facebook. we teach all different methods depending on what you want to focus upon x

Hi all

thank you

Megan. X

Hi Hun! please take a look at our courses, we have great feedback and have been training internationally for 15 years. Look at our Facebook page if you should require some more info/dates x

Latest posts

Back