Hair Extension Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redz24

Reaction score
I'm researching Hair Extension training. I've been on the forum searching but to no availe found what I'm looking for.

I'm based in Scotland, and have no Hairdressing experience. Please be aware I am not jumping into this head first with a plan of doing training tomorrow and opening a business.

I have however noticed that not all course's are available to non-experienced people. Does anyone know of any course's that are?

The fact I am carefully researching this is because of finance's. I'm not meaning cheaper the better btw.

Thanks in advance for your help

I'm researching Hair Extension training. I've been on the forum searching but to no availe found what I'm looking for.

I'm based in Scotland, and have no Hairdressing experience. Please be aware I am not jumping into this head first with a plan of doing training tomorrow and opening a business.

I have however noticed that not all course's are available to non-experienced people. Does anyone know of any course's that are?

The fact I am carefully researching this is because of finance's. I'm not meaning cheaper the better btw.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi, here is a link that may help :hug:

Hair extension training

the link to your website shows you sell haircare and extensions??

the link to your website shows you sell haircare and extensions??

Yes, but I've had that site for over 6 months now, before I found Salongeek.

And there only clip in's.

Minky - thanks

Latest posts

Back