Hair extensionist beginner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorellelashes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I qualified in hair extensions a few years ago and I had a couple of clients but because business was slow I stopped for awhile I’ve now got back into it because I love making anything beauty related , but I’m wondering does anyone who started out have any advice on how to build your picture portfolio and to generate clients at the beginning again as I am a bit rusty and need to practice more.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Hi everyone,

So I qualified in hair extensions a few years ago and I had a couple of clients but because business was slow I stopped for awhile I’ve now got back into it because I love making anything beauty related , but I’m wondering does anyone who started out have any advice on how to build your picture portfolio and to generate clients at the beginning again as I am a bit rusty and need to practice more.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Hiya,
What i would recommend, if you have facebook perhaps, you could post up saying you need models for extensions, but put it clear the model has to cover the cost of the extensions and you fit for free, 3 or 4 models would even be good. Lots of before and afters, try models such as adding length and thickness, a model for just adding thickness, and a model for adding tones using extensions

Latest posts

Back