hair extensionist in essex???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen2k

Reaction score
Hey all :) I'm a hair extensionist myself but I cant do my own extensions and am sooooooooooo wanting it done again!! Anyone do mobile out there that could help??

Just thought I'd ask on the off chance lol
Did have them done last year but the bonds were way too thick and as a result pulled parts of real hair out and had to remove them and cut my own hair short so managed now to grow it back to just below shoulder-length and want to try again!
Times like this I wish I had eyes in the back of my head so I could see what I'm doing and do it myself! haha :lol:

xx

sweet do you think you can tighten up my perm

aint read the thread - but i have had extensiopns before and they were fab - the only thing i had the prob with was them pulling my hair out, and also the extensions going very dry - i had to grease them every day = not a good look lol

aint read the thread - but i have had extensiopns before and they were fab - the only thing i had the prob with was them pulling my hair out, and also the extensions going very dry - i had to grease them every day = not a good look lol

Hi, your hair extensions sound like they were an absolute nightmare , and dry too :eek:
did you ever get a refund or take matters further with the extensionist ?
what type of hair was it ? :hug: x minky

Hey all :) I'm a hair extensionist myself but I cant do my own extensions and am sooooooooooo wanting it done again!! Anyone do mobile out there that could help??

Just thought I'd ask on the off chance lol
Did have them done last year but the bonds were way too thick and as a result pulled parts of real hair out and had to remove them and cut my own hair short so managed now to grow it back to just below shoulder-length and want to try again!
Times like this I wish I had eyes in the back of my head so I could see what I'm doing and do it myself! haha :lol:

xx

Awww I would have done it for you , but you are way too far away
good luck :hug: x minky

Have now found a girl, getting hair extensions back in on thursday, am sooooo excited :D thanks for everyone's help :) x

Latest posts

Back