Hair extensions 1g or 0.5g

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmathews

Reaction score
Hi all

just hoping there is someone who can help me. I have been getting extensions done now for two years and its been hit and miss. i mostly order from suppliers on e-bay. i live in the UK.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD SUPPLIER I CAN ORDER FROM WITH GOOD QUALITY HAIR AND SHOULD I ORDER 1G OR 0.5G. I normally order 200 every 4 months.

Up until now i have been ordering from one supplier but even with good care they go very coarse looking after a matter of weeks. so i am lost and i have tried to research it on the net but it gets so confusing...and i dont wanna keep wasting money to find the product is not so good......so please please someone out there helppppppppppppp. Is Extensionelle or premiumhair good to order from.
thanks.

Hi all

just hoping there is someone who can help me. I have been getting extensions done now for two years and its been hit and miss. i mostly order from suppliers on e-bay. i live in the UK.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD SUPPLIER I CAN ORDER FROM WITH GOOD QUALITY HAIR AND SHOULD I ORDER 1G OR 0.5G. I normally order 200 every 4 months.

Up until now i have been ordering from one supplier but even with good care they go very coarse looking after a matter of weeks. so i am lost and i have tried to research it on the net but it gets so confusing...and i dont wanna keep wasting money to find the product is not so good......so please please someone out there helppppppppppppp. Is Extensionelle or premiumhair good to order from.
thanks.

Hair Planet do nice affordable indian remy extensions at a good price, maybe check them out? Plus their bonds are 0.8g so around 160 is what is needed for an average full head. x

Latest posts

Back