Hair extensions advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollyhe

Reaction score
Hi people it's me again. So basically today I dI'd a consultation on a lady at her salon she's a hairdresser wen I seen her I recconised her as a regular that purchase products at my other job. I asked if she's had hair extensions in b4 and she said yes and that she does extensions herself! She asked evry question under the sun and I answered them all fully I did the consultation process but couldn't colour match her as she said she has to dye her hair again! anyway she said she want a full head and choose to diff colours one lighter for around face and I said I would hav to come bak if she wanted to go ahead to properate colour match but she said no no I want them colurs. I didn't give her a price and said I would contact her with it. I just dnt feel comfortable to do her hair I just hav a feeling she would want it done her way and pick faults ect?? Sorry for xtra long post but wat shold I do? Tia x

Do what she asks with the colours she chooses and if she points out the colour difference then remind her they were the colours she chose against your advice!

Follow your gut instinct... if you think she will be more trouble than it's worth don't do it! And defo no to the colour that doesn't match, your a professional you don't let your clients dictate to you whether she's a hairdresser or not!

Latest posts

Back