Hair extensions advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neesh

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking on some feedback from anyone who’s worked in a salon which has sold hair extensions. I would like to know how’s many hair extension would be sold on average a month.

Basically I want to do a pop up shop in a salon or salons but I’d like to have an idea roughly on how many hair extensions I’d expect to sell.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

I supply my hair with the fitting so my clients don’t know my supplier. I’m always booked up. I also sell my hair to friends but always take it out the packs. With a good supplier behind you, you will naturally sell more xx

Hello! I am looking on some feedback from anyone who’s worked in a salon which has sold hair extensions. I would like to know how’s many hair extension would be sold on average a month.

Basically I want to do a pop up shop in a salon or salons but I’d like to have an idea roughly on how many hair extensions I’d expect to sell.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!
You need to research about how many hair extensions the salon usually use, then you can decide how many you need to buy per time,
You also can check my name or my page, for the hair extensions supplier, I think I can help you.

You need to research about how many hair extensions the salon usually use, then you can decide how many you need to buy per time,
You also can check my name or my page, for the hair extensions supplier, I think I can help you.

Hello! Thanks for your reply. I already have a supplier thank you. Well the salons I’ll approach will be ones who don’t stock hair so it’s a tricky one. Thanks anyway

I supply my hair with the fitting so my clients don’t know my supplier. I’m always booked up. I also sell my hair to friends but always take it out the packs. With a good supplier behind you, you will naturally sell more xx

So how many a month on average do you sell? I have my own brand and a great manufacturer. Just hard to get salons to become a stockist with so much competition about. So I thought a pop up shop offers them no risk type of deal.

Latest posts

Back