Hair extensions advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britany

Reaction score
What should you look for in a hair extension supplier ?

Hair quality, price and stock levels.

Quality first. We use Glamlox Hair Extensions

Hair Rehab London provide a wide range of hair extensions, hair accessories and styling tools to the retail and trade markets. We make great hair achievable for all. From our price-conscious easy to fit Instant Range to our award-winning quality Clip-in’s to our long-life industry recognised Salon Professional range. We support the sale of our products with easy to follow tutorials and style inspiration and we raise the bar across the industry with our ABT accredited Academy, delivered by one of the leading trainers and best extensionists in the UK.

We are one of the most recognised Hair Extension brands in the UK and overseas. Over the last fourteen years we have ensured our customers can have the hair of their dreams through a wide choice of high quality products in a myriad of shades delivered with exceptional customer service from a company that is as passionate about hair as you are.

Hair Rehab appreciate it can be expensive being a student - all those parties, night's out and cute Uni outfits to pay for! So we've teamed up with student Beans to offer you a great discount across our whole range of Hair Extensions, Hair Pieces and Hair Accessories.

WHY WORK WITH HAIR REHAB LONDON?

• No minimum spend per order
  • Next day delivery and 3pm cut-off
  • Regular e-newsletters & What's App broadcasts with exclusive discounts
  • Award-winning quality hair
  • Dedicated Account Manager and 24/7 support team
  • Promotion and exposure on our Social Media channels (combined reach 2.5M)
  • A listing on our Approved Salon Directory
  • Special event invitations and opportunities for celeb collaborations

i do extensions in Chicago and could be interested in this
Amazing Touch Salon
224-622-4022

This is going to be a bit lengthy as I have a few tips for you. It is 90% research and 10% trial and error too. You're going to hear mixed reviews about most hair extension suppliers so you'll deffo have to take everything with a pinch of salt as even the best suppliers can occasionally have a bad batch of hair.

I'd do a bit of research on suppliers, see what other geeks get along with. Once you've decided on which brands sound good I'd recommend that you contact the suppliers and request some samples be sent to you. - Another good tip is that whenever I try a new hair supplier I always pop an offer up for clients for them to test the hair for me and leave feedback - this way to get to see how the hair holds up after a bit of time too.

You definitely want a clear idea of what budget ranges you're going to aim at - Personally I offer a luxury range and a mid range and I do make more sales on the mid range hair. I don't supply hair in lower budgets any more so that clients don't come back with complaints about longevity or tangles etc. If the hair that I stock is a bit more then they'd like to pay I advise them to purchase the hair and I will fit it for them.

Russian hair is often thought of as the best but is certainly not suited to all hair types- It's great for fine hair texture and blondes but not so much if you have someone with course hair so you'll want to perhaps look into more than one supplier for different purposes.

Be wary of any prices that seem too good to be true and look out for hair that is mixed with synthetic hair. Some suppliers will advertise as Russian hair or European hair but is lower quality grade so be aware that even the stamp of Russian or remy doesn't guarantee quality.

You may want to look into where the suppliers acquire their hair and the ethics of their company too -that's just a side tip note.

Sorry if this wasn't much help but I thought I'd try to give you a few pointers - I'm sure there will be lots of people with great suggestions re suppliers for you.

Latest posts

Back