Hair extensions and headaches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuZz'<3

Reaction score
Hello all! Sorry I did a search and couldn't find anything.
Basically a month ago I fit a full head of pre bonded extensions for a lady. She has now messaged me saying she is getting headaches and is unsure whether to see a gp or blame the extensions.
Has anyone else ever known this?
I have around 18 ladies who have them regular and have never complained of headaches...
I have told her I can remove today but she has said she wants to wait another week.

Any advice?
Thank you in advance x

I had extensions fitted this time last year, and they were perfect but after about 6 weeks I started with constant headaches. I went to the dr's and was signed off work for a week with swollen neck glands. I was wearing my extensions up a lot and the weight caused strain on my neck, this could be a possible reason if she has them up a lot

I had extensions fitted this time last year, and they were perfect but after about 6 weeks I started with constant headaches. I went to the dr's and was signed off work for a week with swollen neck glands. I was wearing my extensions up a lot and the weight caused strain on my neck, this could be a possible reason if she has them up a lot

Hi thanks for the reply. Extensions have now been removed and after she seemed medical attention she has had some health issues. Thank you anyway will bare the weight in mind x

Latest posts

Back