Hair extensions and scalp micropigmintation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

84keereg

Reaction score
Hi
I am a hairdresser with 22 years experience in colour cutting and hair extensions and also do scalp micropigmintation and medical tattooing
I am looking to relocate and mainly work building a clientele in the tattooing side of things as well as hair extensions
I’m finding it difficult to find somewhere looking to offer these services as they seem to fairly new around most places
So I’m looking for some help and advice really and if any salons would be interested in what I have to offer
Thank you in advance

Hi
I am a hairdresser with 22 years experience in colour cutting and hair extensions and also do scalp micropigmintation and medical tattooing
I am looking to relocate and mainly work building a clientele in the tattooing side of things as well as hair extensions
I’m finding it difficult to find somewhere looking to offer these services as they seem to fairly new around most places
So I’m looking for some help and advice really and if any salons would be interested in what I have to offer
Thank you in advance
That’s pretty cool, where are you based?

Hi
Currently based north west but looking travel offering services in other salons 😊

Hi
Currently based north west but looking travel offering services in other salons 😊
Preferably south I have been looking x

Yes, it creates the look of density on thinning hair in both male and female and also can create the appearance of a shaved look for men who have gone bald or partially bald

Latest posts

Back