Hair extensions, Belle Academy any good & which supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGHair452

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm desperate to do a hair extension course and I need someone who can do a one to one who go to you... I have seen belle academy and wondered if anyone can give me some advice.. if they're good etc!? Also I have researched hair extensions distributors and there are so many!! Which one would you guys recommend and why? Thanks for your help x

I would avoid Belle. I've retrained since attending their course and realised so much was missing from the training. I wouldn't train in more than one method on a day if I could go back.

Hey guys
I'm desperate to do a hair extension course and I need someone who can do a one to one who go to you... I have seen belle academy and wondered if anyone can give me some advice.. if they're good etc!? Also I have researched hair extensions distributors and there are so many!! Which one would you guys recommend and why? Thanks for your help x
I’m doing. belle one to one course on Monday so I’ll let you know how I go. X

A few girls in our salon done a course with SJK it was really good and was a small group, when I was on belle course there was about 16 in the class !

Hi! We are a new UK based hair extension supplier currently offering Indian hair in utip/ itip and nano rings and in lengths 18-30”. Custom colour options available and tape hair is also available.

Have a look at Maxwell Melia for extension courses xx

I have trained with belle and im having to go elsewhere for more training, find somwere were you work on live models or each other.. i spent most of my course trying to brush out the crap synthetic doll head they give you

I’d definitely recommended Oakley, they were very helpful when I did my training. Euphoria one for supplier. Xx

Latest posts

Back