Hair extensions client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kw1990

Reaction score
Hi girls I’ve come on here to try get some help I’ve worried my self sick for a few days
My trade is hair extensions and a few weeks ago a girl who’s extensions I had fitted messaged me out of the blue to say she had tension spots and she wrote a status about my via Facebook she messaged me the week before telling me she wasn’t happy I gave her advice and told her the extensions need removing as they have been in too long now and that is why she is getting tension spots (not seen evidence of these tension spots) she asked me for £20 and to get her off my back I stupidly gave it her so now a few weeks after this she is messaging me again saying the hair isn’t good quality and she is taking me to a small claims court I’ve not stopped panicking and worrying now for days can anyone give me any advice ?? Or has anyone been through a similar experience?? Thanks xx

I wouldn’t worry about her.Just block her xx

Do you have insurance?

Agree block her, take notes of everything to. I doubt she will go to small claims, I’ve had this a few times before!

Ok so how long has she had these extensions in for now? Which method did u use?

Latest posts

Back