Hair extensions company help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma.x

Reaction score
Hey girlies!!

I'm in desperate need for a hair extensions supplier. I used to use angel remy (who were fab) however their stock was always out and could never get the colours I needed. So I ended up moving to euphoria one who's hair matted on every client I used it on which then meant a lot of refunds for my clients and I lost out on loads of money. I then moved to a brand called routes.. now 3 girls have came back and said the hairs matting again.. all correct aftercare.. hair is only lasting about 2 months.. genuinely feel like crying. Ive been doing hair extensions for 5 years and I just feel like im ready to throw in the towel.. can anyone please help or give some sort of advice on good brands that have enough stock but don't cause matting when correct aftercare has been done?

Thanks so much!

Hi I have been using Glamlox Hair Extensions and never had any problems with matting the quality is amazing x

Hi there’s loads of threads on here about suppliers. We all have our favourites so it’s about trying and seeing which ones you like. Type in search bar and you will get lots of answers.

I use a company called the Hair wardrobe they are based in the north east. They are a new company so colour selection isn’t massive but the hair is great. I’ve never had an issue.

Hi there’s loads of threads on here about suppliers. We all have our favourites so it’s about trying and seeing which ones you like. Type in search bar and you will get lots of answers.
Hello. I’m qualified in hair dresser and hair extensions. Would you be able if possible, if ultra tips are the same as flat tip hair extensions. I do nano and micro ring and Easilocks but never done ultra tip. Never done ultra tip and I have been asked by client to do them. How different are they applied please. Just wondered if you could help and advise. I’d be so grateful.
Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back