Hair extensions course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SB97

Reaction score
Hi there! New here 😊
I’m looking at learning hair extensions.. I’m not happy in the job I am in, and I have always had an interest in hair and beauty.
I’ve studied level 2 hairdressing a few years ago, and my teacher ruined the whole thing for me, as I wasn’t a confident learner!
What would be the best hair extensions course? And methods? Totally new to the hair extension world and would appreciate honest comments!
I’m based near Hull but don’t mind traveling 50-60 miles max!

Believe it or not Iv just completed online courses in bonds, tapes sew in weave and nano rings. I’m on maternity leave from my job, love hair extensions and just wanted something to stop me going brain dead/baby brain etc. The prices were good, course quality was great I literally can’t complain at anything.....
hair extension courses by learnworlds is the site... hope this helps xx

Believe it or not Iv just completed online courses in bonds, tapes sew in weave and nano rings. I’m on maternity leave from my job, love hair extensions and just wanted something to stop me going brain dead/baby brain etc. The prices were good, course quality was great I literally can’t complain at anything.....
hair extension courses by learnworlds is the site... hope this helps xx
Thank you for that! Would you be able to link it? I can’t seem to find it!

My advice is, never do an online course for something that’s a hands on practical skill.
You’ll also struggle to purchase insurance as your options will be limited to the company providing accreditation for the training course.

There’s a good reason why HABIA won’t endorse courses that offer hair extension training to non hairdressers.

Thank you for that! Would you be able to link it? I can’t seem to find it!
Save your money. The quality of most classroom based courses is bad enough, online are even worse. They're selling you a course, they don't care what happens to you afterwards.

The online course Iv just completed also gave u direction for insurance also so maybe not totally useless

Latest posts

Back