Hair extensions deposits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, At the consultation when discussing deposit, I take the clients email address and explain that I will send them an invoice via email for half of the total cost and once I receive payment I will order their hair then confirm the installation date. Hth. :biggrin:

I've had quite a few that ask me for prices and questions about the hair and methods etc.

So I tell them and explain this and that and never here back from them. Think they might think the price is expensive compared to other extensionists charging £150 for a full head of 20" bonds/micro rings in the area I try and explain to them that this is cheap nasty hair and it won't last many washes.

Oh well lol x

I'm the same hon, and I dont think im so expensive for what I give them!! I charge approx £40 per hour aswell. Had a lot of facebook queries and a few chancers saying "thats too expensive, so and so does it for half that price" so I explain why I am the price I am as you said and I say "ok sorry to hear you do not want to use my services however if you change your mind in the future please give me a call" Im not coming down in price for anyone other than my family im afraid!!
Back to the original question I take a 50% deposit (non refundable) and give the option of cash or paypal. I also think if they cant afford a decent deposit how will they afford the maintenance etc? xxx

Latest posts

Back