Hair extensions for volume/root perms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
has anyone had extensions put in for volume and height? my hair is quite long but flat on top i've used all the usual cafufal backcombing/rollers/supposed miracles in bottles :rolleyes: but nothing works well not for long as soon as i step foot outside the door it's flat as a pancake again!!:irked: Also does anyone know if root perms are any good?
thanks

alot of people with fine hair use hair extensions to thicken their hair up but not for volume. I have done root perms before and they can work. I suggest going to your local hairdressers and ask for a consultation schwarzkoph do a volume spray which u can get from boots or body care You can put it on after you've washed it or before. Try blowdrying your hair upside down (works for me lol) or, at warehouses like Dennis Williams a product line called Clynol Salon Exclusive do a root spray which has been popular. HTH x

Hi there, a few months ago i got hair extensions put in to make my hair look thicker and it was great. I have not got them in for a bit more length and im loving them. I dont think ill ever get them out now.Look for a good hairdresser in your area that does them and get a cosultation forst.hth.

Fusion extensions can be a good idea for height as the added layers of hair create a lot more volume. You can also create the same effect with bonding strips which again, add to the fullness of your own hair. These last for up to six weeks and don't involve using a glue (as some people are opposed to).

I can give you more information on them if you want. Just let me know x

Latest posts

Back