Hair extensions help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This also happened to me with Angel Remy!! Their hair quality is horrendous and all my clients complained about them!!

This also happened to me with Angel Remy!! Their hair quality is horrendous and all my clients complained about them!!

Oh gosh no really!? I’ve used since Feb/March and never had issues. What happened when this happened to you?

Oh gosh no really!? I’ve used since Feb/March and never had issues. What happened when this happened to you?
Any other suppliers you can suggest?

Well I used them for a while and got loads of complaints about the quality. I’ve tried it myself a few times and the hair constantly matted and knotted and Couldn’t get a brush through it.

Did you not have any issues with the hair becoming tangly?

I’ve not worn the hair myself. But never had that issue brought to my attention by anyone who’s had it fit. Every client who’s had it says how much they love it.... it’s so hard!

Thanks for your reply! All your above points (as far as I know) she is following my recommended aftercare properly. Cool setting on hair dryer near the bonds, suppliers recommended shampoo and conditioner etc etc. I supply a clarifying shampoo to all of my clients upon consultation and tell them no conditioner whatsoever so I know for deffo that their hair is prepped properly ! It’s so frustrating honestly . I haven’t written out a detailed aftercare sheet yet but it’s something on my to do list for deffo! I do always give my clients the supplier aftercare sheet tho , so they do have one. And no this isn’t her first set :/ thanks so much for ur advise ! Xxx

One of my friends who is also an extensionist has been using angel remy for quite some time and she has had bad batches now and again. Their customer service has been abysmal. Absolutely no support for the stylist at all. I would try look at new suppliers. My two favourites are euphoria one for their ease of ordering and consistent quality (mainly use Brazilian hair) and transform for their Mongolian (although they are not always 100% reliable on delivery times) xxx

I’ve got a similar problem just now with a supplier where the bonds are cracked (still hard) but the hair is shedding and a few have slid out.
The client used prestige before and when I removed them after 6 months the hair was like brand new, so I know she’s looking after them Properly.

Supplier have only offered to replace the glue on some of them but it doesn’t change the lost hair due to shedding or my time and travel to refit poor quality glue after 1/2 months of fitting.
Now looking at other suppliers as I can’t afford the time and worry.
I think sometimes you just have nowhere to go which is wrong but you either take it further or suck it up!!

I’ve got a similar problem just now with a supplier where the bonds are cracked (still hard) but the hair is shedding and a few have slid out.
The client used prestige before and when I removed them after 6 months the hair was like brand new, so I know she’s looking after them Properly.

Supplier have only offered to replace the glue on some of them but it doesn’t change the lost hair due to shedding or my time and travel to refit poor quality glue after 1/2 months of fitting.
Now looking at other suppliers as I can’t afford the time and worry.
I think sometimes you just have nowhere to go which is wrong but you either take it further or suck it up!!
Thanks for the reply! In the end I just removed the old hair and fit her a full head of nanos at the cost of my own! :/ hoping that’s the end of it!

One of my friends who is also an extensionist has been using angel remy for quite some time and she has had bad batches now and again. Their customer service has been abysmal. Absolutely no support for the stylist at all. I would try look at new suppliers. My two favourites are euphoria one for their ease of ordering and consistent quality (mainly use Brazilian hair) and transform for their Mongolian (although they are not always 100% reliable on delivery times) xxx
How long do you find transform lasts?

How long do you find transform lasts?
Sorry only now replying, have had clients have theirs rebonded and refitted every 3-4 months and have had them last 1 year easily with correct aftercare. They do go shorter a touch every time they are refitted but my clients always enjoy the process of having changes xx

Latest posts

Back