Hair extensions in Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynseyxox

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm new to salon geek :)

Just wondering if any1 knows of a mobile hair extensionist that covers the Glasgow area.

I'm desperate for hair extensions but can't really afford salon prices at the moment :cry::cry:

Please pm any details to me

Thanks

Lynsey xx

Hi guys

I'm new to salon geek :)

Just wondering if any1 knows of a mobile hair extensionist that covers the Glasgow area.

I'm desperate for hair extensions but can't really afford salon prices at the moment :cry::cry:

Please pm any details to me

Thanks

Lynsey xx

Hiya , awww I wish I was a bit nearer to do them for you, I hope you find someone :hug: x

Hi there,

I am currently doing mobile hair extensions with Cinderella hair. I don't know if your still interested in getting them done, but if so contact me and I can give you a consultation.

I am buliding my clientele at the moment so I am offering low rates compared to salons. And also, for July and August only there is more discounts. :D

Prices depend on length and if you want funky coloured highlights extra £25/ 5 strands

Promo Prices are:
Full Head 16 inches straight:
- Promotional Price with kit = £365
Full Head 20 inches straight:
- Promotional Price with kit = £435
Full Head 18 inches wavy:
- Promotional Price with kit = £410
Full Head 22 inches wavy:
- Promotional Price with kit = £480

Head is normal pricing:
Half Head any length Straight:
- Normal Price ONLY with kit = £350
Deposit required = £280
Half Head any length Wavy:
- Normal Price ONLY with Kit = £370
Deposit Required = £300

contact me on [email protected] for more details

Thanks,

Georgina:green:

Hi,

Im looking at the mobile prices, I work in a salon Harley Jo Hair in kirkintilloch, if you go to website Harley Jo Hair Glasgow: Hair Stylist Glasgow: Hairdressers Kirkintilloch and send pictures of your hair back and side the woman shirley who owns shop will give you a rough quote. Its cinderella hair she uses. I think it will be worth you getting a quote from salon too. The prices varie depending on your own hair etc.

On the website it has before and afters.

Hope ive helped

Thanks

Latest posts

Back