Hair extensions - links

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swahilix

Reaction score
Hi all

I've been doing my own hair extensions for some time now (I use microbeads with stick tips) and have always bought from hairxtensions.co.uk - the hair is okay for the price but goes very dry quickly. I've bought hair from a couple of different places, most recently I bought some "Russian" hair from Glamorous Lengths. It was £40 for 50 strands and I've not used it yet , it seems slightly better than what I use but it definitely isn't Russian (as I didn't think it would be).

I'm getting a bit fed up of buying "excellent" quality supposed Russian or European hair from various websites that doesn't live up to the description online. Can anyone recommend a good, trustworthy supplier of either Russian hair or very high quality alternative? I haven't spent a lot in the past admittedly but have around £200 to spend now (not expecting to necessarily get a full head for that). Any advice/links will be very gratefully received.

Thanks
Sadie
x

Hi
Have a look at Balmain Hair Extensions they are a very good brand. They are wax bonded so you have to heat them up with a special tool.

hope this helps !!

Hi,

I use Hair Planet. You get a full head for around £100 - £150 and the hair is AMAZING lasts a good 3-4 month and never dries out. It is THE best supplier I have come across and I refuse to use any other (for my clients in this price range) for others that like to pay more I use balmain but I would be close to saying it is nearly as good if someone put them together I doubt you would be able to tell the difference.

I use both their micro loop & pre bonded hair on all of my clients and have not had a bad pack yet!! You can also get next day delivery if ordered before 1pm as well.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back