Hair extensions mobile technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triplet

Reaction score
HI, i dont know where some hair extension technicians buy their hair from but i would love to know how they can charge £280 for a full head of micro ring extensions using 22* Russian hair? as i can only find Russian hair for about £xxx for 25 strands, can anyone please point me in the direction of these suppliers.

[no product trade prices please - thank you]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out euphoriaOne and simply hair, they bother do amazing hair and good prices and if you are certified in extensions then you can get a trade discount :)

Thanks for the reply I have a trade account with euphoria one and the Russian/Mongolian hair at 22” would still cost me about £xxx with postage then I would need to add a fitting change lowest being £100 and when you add it up people don’t want to pay it as they can get it cheaper. Am I over charging on the fitting, this would be a full head of 200 strands

No you’re undercharging for 200 strands! If people don’t want to pay for good quality hair then fine. Let them go cheaper elsewhere. They will just be buying hair again in a couple of months so of course it will work out more expensive in the long run. Don’t compromise your prices. Tell your clients the hair will last ages if cared for x

I've had this problem too! I've just qualified and I'm finding it so hard to find hair that's good quality but at a reasonable price so that I can make my money while not pushing people away with high prices, does anyone have any recommendations for cheap, mid and higher end suppliers? x

I've had this problem too! I've just qualified and I'm finding it so hard to find hair that's good quality but at a reasonable price so that I can make my money while not pushing people away with high prices, does anyone have any recommendations for cheap, mid and higher end suppliers? x

I currently use Prestige Hair Extensions, and Viola Hair Extensions for the copper tubes (they grip better). My pricing fits perfectly, and I make 50% of what I charge as profit which at the moment I’m more than happy with.

Thanks! So do you just get the copper tubes for Viola or hair too? x

I’ve used Viola for hair and this is pretty good and beads are not bad too xx

Everyone seems to call their extensions Russian these days because the companies call the hair Russian/Mongolian or russian standard, russian range etc. Usually Chinese.

Thanks! So do you just get the copper tubes for Viola or hair too? x

Sorry, only just seen this. Hair from Prestige and tubes from Viola [emoji5]

Latest posts

Back