Hair extensions models required in Buckinghamshire area!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldilockshair

Reaction score
I am recently trained in hair extensions and im looking to build up my client base in my local area. The hair I use is 100% human hair and comes in 18" or 22" length and in a variety of different shades to perfectly match you own. I have had them in for the past 2 years and absolutely love them!

I do full head, half head, removals and maintenance. You can have different colours in your hair to match if you have highlights or lowlights to give a realistic finish. I use the pre-bonded method.

Please send me a message if you could help me out as a model :lol:

What about offering other lengths for someone who has shorter hair.

Yes that would be good as sometimes people want just a bit of length
if they are a bit older or may have a shorter hair style :)
it would be great to offer this also :hug:

I am recently trained in hair extensions and im looking to build up my client base in my local area. The hair I use is 100% human hair and comes in 18" or 22" length and in a variety of different shades to perfectly match you own. I have had them in for the past 2 years and absolutely love them!

I do full head, half head, removals and maintenance. You can have different colours in your hair to match if you have highlights or lowlights to give a realistic finish. I use the pre-bonded method.

Please send me a message if you could help me out as a model :lol:
Hiya!
Where abouts are you? and how much would it cost?
x

Latest posts

Back