Hair extensions newbie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyMx

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am very new to the hair extensions world and am on the look out for some help and guidance!

Who is your favourite go to suppliers and how much roughly do you charge for your hair extension services?

Thanks muchly :) x

Hi. Use the search function and read everything on hair extensions you can find! That's what I did years ago and it's all there. Great resource. Prices will have huge variation depending on geographic location, mobile vs salon, other services offered and level of experience so it's best to look around your local area and crunch your own sums. Good luck.

Hi. Use the search function and read everything on hair extensions you can find! That's what I did years ago and it's all there. Great resource. Prices will have huge variation depending on geographic location, mobile vs salon, other services offered and level of experience so it's best to look around your local area and crunch your own sums. Good luck.
That's great, thank you so much! X

For a full head 18-20 inches 150 bonds grade 5A I charge £215 (hair from hair planet) and then I make roughly £80 profit.
For affordable hair I love hair planet and like lady locks. Did use routes hair but prices hair gone up abit but will still use them if I can't find a colour match on the hair planet wheel.

I've also heard that hair rebellion, Angel remy and transform are good.

For people who want to pay abit more I love sleek hair but can't set up a trade account with them online got to email them x

Hi Maisie, it's one of the rules on this site is not to show prices or profit you make, but to £xx prices out, as not it's not only professional hairdressers and extensionsists who have access to this site and pages. Just to let you know.

Last edited:
For a full head 18-20 inches 150 bonds grade 5A I charge £215 (hair from hair planet) and then I make roughly £80 profit.
For affordable hair I love hair planet and like lady locks. Did use routes hair but prices hair gone up abit but will still use them if I can't find a colour match on the hair planet wheel.

I've also heard that hair rebellion, Angel remy and transform are good.

For people who want to pay abit more I love sleek hair but can't set up a trade account with them online got to email them x
Thank you, that is really helpful! X

Hiya,

We can recommend our hair which is 100% Human, double drawn hair which can be premium or standard quality to suit any hair type or budget. It is available in various tones and shades and we can even create a bespoke mix of 2 colours to create an accurate match. Our hair can come in various forms such as: loose, pre-bonded, weft or clip-ins. Well provide free samples as well- If your interested in using our hair don't hesitate to give us a call: 02085276166 for more details.

Thank you

Wonderful Hair~

Latest posts

Back