Hair extensions on damaged hair yes/no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Hair extensions (beaded /no heat methods) on damaged hair... if your opinion do you think it will help or make it worse??

On one side I think it will help as you tend to use less heat on your hair as it’s more on the extensions and you wash and dye your hair less because of the extensions being in.

On the other hand I think it’s hard to get deep treatments and masks on your natural hair with the extensions in!

If I have a consultation with a client that has moderate to severe chemical damage, I refuse, only because the damaged hair will make the extensions stand out like a sore thumb because of the difference in texture x

If I have a consultation with a client that has moderate to severe chemical damage, I refuse, only because the damaged hair will make the extensions stand out like a sore thumb because of the difference in texture x

I agree, clients with very corse or frizzy hair I avoid too because the extensions won't blend.Birds nest comes to mind!

I don't avoid customers with split ends though, I just make a judgment on whether I think the extensions will blend.

X

Latest posts

Back