Hair extensions price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJBx

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering what people’s views are on displaying prices charged for hair extensions on insta or a website for example.

Do you provide a price list upon request or insist upon a potential client coming for a consultation before giving them any idea of price?

There are a lot of people who don’t publicise prices but my personal thoughts are that a lot of people are lazy and can’t be bothered asking if they can’t immediately see it

I send my clients a PDF price list or prig out for them xx

Hello,

I was wondering what people’s views are on displaying prices charged for hair extensions on insta or a website for example.

Do you provide a price list upon request or insist upon a potential client coming for a consultation before giving them any idea of price?

There are a lot of people who don’t publicise prices but my personal thoughts are that a lot of people are lazy and can’t be bothered asking if they can’t immediately see it

Hi do have mine on my website as I can’t be be bothered constantly sending over price lists to people.

Hey everyone

We supply trade price lists to our trade customers which a lot of our customers will use this as a template to create their own prices.

I always give the price on consultation x

Mine are displayed on my website

We do price on consultation and give estimates when they ask. We use so many different suppliers that our price list would be so long and clients would always think they can get away with the smallest weight of hair x

Latest posts

Back