Hair extensions price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC.Hair

Reaction score
Hi I would like some advice I am trying to start my Business in hair extensions I am going to be using Euphoria one hair.
I am having difficult pricing as Per strand is only 0.8g so that’s makes a 25pk 20g so how many packets are people classing as a full head and half hair?
I have done my list at 5pk (100gm) 7pk (140gm) 8pk (160gm) does this sound about right?
as my prices seem to be high.

I.e
Russian/Mongolian 20” 21” hair and fitting
£250 100gms
£310 140gms
£340 160gms

Indian 5A 20” 21” hair and fitting
£230 100gms
£290 140gms
£310 160gms

Does this seem like a lot to others? as Ive seen peoples Price a lot lower?
Does this look right or am I overcharging?

I am starting up with the hair extensions I have chose to use two hair suppliers, as one seems to be better for the budget hair range and the other offers Russian and Brazilian.
Question I have is one of them offer 20 strands per pk at 1g and the other offers 25 strands per pk at 0.8 there is £30 different with having more strands.

But ideally I want thicker hair, is there much difference?

Am I better off having more strands i.e. an extra 30 strands or less but 1g? Will I still get the same overall look?

Am I better off paying the extra £30 and having more strands but 0.8g

Please any help with this would be so appreciated as now I’m not sure who to order with? ‍
reason I am asking this as I have done my price list on hair grams and it makes a difference in the amount of strands you get

Hi I would like some advice I am trying to start my Business in hair extensions I am going to be using Euphoria one hair.
I am having difficult pricing as Per strand is only 0.8g so that’s makes a 25pk 20g so how many packets are people classing as a full head and half hair?
I have done my list at 5pk (100gm) 7pk (140gm) 8pk (160gm) does this sound about right?
as my prices seem to be high.

I.e
Russian/Mongolian 20” 21” hair and fitting
£250 100gms
£310 140gms
£340 160gms

Indian 5A 20” 21” hair and fitting
£230 100gms
£290 140gms
£310 160gms

Does this seem like a lot to others? as Ive seen peoples Price a lot lower?
Does this look right or am I overcharging?

I'd say those prices are really reasonable, but i know what people charge does vary depending on where you trade. I'm in Nottingham and charge £400 for 140 grams if russian/mongolian and I'm constantly busy, I often use beautyworks nowadays and charge more than the prices I've mentioned, as the hair is more expensive. There will always be people offering rock bottom prices, but you really do get what you pay for when it comes to the quality of hair extensions. Know your market and the product you're supplying, (what makes the hair you're using better than what others are using?) and use this as your selling point. Good luck

I'd say those prices are really reasonable, but i know what people charge does vary depending on where you trade. I'm in Nottingham and charge £400 for 140 grams if russian/mongolian and I'm constantly busy, I often use beautyworks nowadays and charge more than the prices I've mentioned, as the hair is more expensive. There will always be people offering rock bottom prices, but you really do get what you pay for when it comes to the quality of hair extensions. Know your market and the product you're supplying, (what makes the hair you're using better than what others are using?) and use this as your selling point. Good luck

Thank u for your reply very much appreciated. can I ask what you are classing as a full head most ppl say 150g But as I listed above packs come as 25 strands but works out 20g so would 140g be you full head amount
Thanks

Thank u for your reply very much appreciated. can I ask what you are classing as a full head most ppl say 150g But as I listed above packs come as 25 strands but works out 20g so would 140g be you full head amount
Thanks

Hi, because they come in packs of 25 I tailor the amount depending on the client. I have a general price list based on 160, but always say that its just to give clients a rough idea, and that an exact price is given at the consultation. Then if I only need 140 its a pleasant suprise for them as it's cheaper than what they anticipated (although sometimes its more depending on the thickness of their hair). I know some people do 160g and save a few for "top-ups" for when the strands are thinning out abit, but to be honest i don't do that as I don't think 10 strands make much difference. Xx

Hair extensions factory here, the hair very soft, tangle free no shedding, hair extensions salon best choice,
OEM for many famous brands, welcome to visit our instagram to get more pictures and videos.

I can't say much about the prices as I don't know the market in your country. What I can say is a lot of people undercut prices. I'm not sure why or how they can but they do. Don't cut yourself short because othwers have.

Latest posts

Back