Hair extensions pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taz85

Reaction score
I've quit using my old supplier hairbeaurty zone and now gone to studio58 which the hair and reviews seem really well now I've prices up full head for 184 that's without my cost fitting the hair you only get 20 strands in each pack so the 184 is for 9 packs plus 6.99 post and package then tax I'm based in Essex clacton on sea and have alot of people wanting cheap extentions which I don't want to do so I feel if people want good extentions they will pay for good extentions now I'm thinking will they? I'm just wondering what's everyone's price range in the Essex area I was told to charge 50 and hour but that really takes the price up high so I was thinking 25 an hour I'm wondering if I've made the right choice now but I'm gonna stick to my guns as I like the colours they have to which I've just got the colour ring I've applied for trade discount which I haven't got yet so I'm hoping once I get that will knock the price down please help any tips advice or direction would help me right now

Studio 58 are ok, in fact their Russian Hair is really nice but their colour range is awful.. they only have 3 mix shades. You need to get yourself using a supplier with a lot of base and mixed shades to allow you to colour match your clients better..

I use prestige (80+ colours) and remi cachet (50ish Colours)

Studio 58 are ok, in fact their Russian Hair is really nice but their colour range is awful.. they only have 3 mix shades. You need to get yourself using a supplier with a lot of base and mixed shades to allow you to colour match your clients better..

I use prestige (80+ colours) and remi cachet (50ish Colours)

Yes I do see what you mean alot of my clients are pretty straightforward which the colour match with studio58 as tgey are a perfect match I think what my problem is is salon's doing full head of hair for 175 or mobile doing for 150 when my hair alone is 184 without me adding fitting charges I just want my pricing to be affordable and reasonable prices

I use hair planet and routes which are very reasonable in price.. I charge £320 for a full head using 200 strands.. Earning myself a good £135 profit xx

I like euphoria one they do over 80 colours and have different ranges for different budgets. £25 an hour is too cheap £50 is the cheapest I’d do, when you get to 1.5 hrs to fit I would bust prices up as you won’t make any money for your time as you could have done full head highlights in that time and made more!

Latest posts

Back