Hair extensions refund advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my golly gosh!!!! Definitely not a full shift that girl! The others are right, have no dealings with her from now on, explain that you've offered her several opportunities to sort it for her, which I am not entirely sure what it is she wants and I don't think she does either!! And she's never going to be happy she's just trying to get a set of extensions and then chatting rhubarb so she gets a refund by scare mongering you with claim courts and then asking about your insurance to try and catch you out! This will never get anywhere as she hasn't a leg to stand on, she's signed all the forms - you have before and after pics which is not rocket science to see that you did a good job!!! I would not entertain her any further, block her number - block her from anything possible- then if she arrives at your home or salon ask her to leave or you will phone the police. Because even if she did take it further it wouldn't take long for folk to fathom her out and what her game is! End contact with her now and pretend it never happened! I know it's difficult when you're not feeling well, but be strong and ignore her now... she will eventually get bored when she runs out of ammunition:)) I hope you're feeling ok after your surgery. Keep your chin up xx

What is the latest ? On your [emoji12][emoji12]client

Im intrigued ...and so angry how the hell is she allowed out alone! Some clients are just cray!

Hope your on the mend anyway ...this would have deffo not have been good for you x

Sorry so the update....

Received 2 letters that both didnt understand

1st letter in November stating someone else had done her her and she wanted a half payment refund i had 14days to pay the money to her
2nd letter received in 10days from the first letter saying she wants a full refund

January received small claim court letters
She applied for small claims court wanting compensation of £250 stress of hair extension on scalp. her hair is falling out in clumps. its cost £75 to have the hair extensions removed (its micro beads) !!!!! no receipts been sent in to court fuel cost £25 no receipts shown

A total she wanting to claim is £663.19 its cost her £60.00 for court and she representing herself. No witness even though she brought someone with her when i had to call police.

The insurance company is laughing at her. when everything been broken fully down she fighting for £10.08

Prestige hair extensions where the clients hair came from shared the photograph of my salon work loves it the before and after.

she stated in her first letter that i would not add any more hair extensions that she went someone else and paid this other woman an extra £180 to put all the hair.

Myself and the insurance company not put in for a counterclaim but to get her done for harassment and slander due her trying to get people to share the post over social medial

Waiting on a court date now.

Sorry so the update....

Received 2 letters that both didnt understand

1st letter in November stating someone else had done her her and she wanted a half payment refund i had 14days to pay the money to her
2nd letter received in 10days from the first letter saying she wants a full refund

January received small claim court letters
She applied for small claims court wanting compensation of £250 stress of hair extension on scalp. her hair is falling out in clumps. its cost £75 to have the hair extensions removed (its micro beads) !!!!! no receipts been sent in to court fuel cost £25 no receipts shown

A total she wanting to claim is £663.19 its cost her £60.00 for court and she representing herself. No witness even though she brought someone with her when i had to call police.

The insurance company is laughing at her. when everything been broken fully down she fighting for £10.08

Prestige hair extensions where the clients hair came from shared the photograph of my salon work loves it the before and after.

she stated in her first letter that i would not add any more hair extensions that she went someone else and paid this other woman an extra £180 to put all the hair.

Myself and the insurance company not put in for a counterclaim but to get her done for harassment and slander due her trying to get people to share the post over social medial

Waiting on a court date now.

Good on you xxx

Latest posts

Back