Hair extensions - smaller companies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanaabdn

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for smaller hair extension companies to team up with.
I'm looking for a new supplier and I'd like to build a working relationship with a smaller company. Unfortunately Google doesn't turn up much so if you k ow of any please let me know

Hi, My partner and I are a small business and we only supply extensions to small businesses and freelance hairdressers, this way we feel like a small community :)

Hi, My partner and I are a small business and we only supply extensions to small businesses and freelance hairdressers, this way we feel like a small community :)
Send me a message

I’ve used small companies before because I really liked the personal touch you get from them. But if you’re busy, it can be a nightmare because they don’t have the stock, the colours or the quality available on such short demand like bigger companies do. Xx

I’ve used small companies before because I really liked the personal touch you get from them. But if you’re busy, it can be a nightmare because they don’t have the stock, the colours or the quality available on such short demand like bigger companies do. Xx

You're completely right, reliability is very very important.
In our case (my partner and I) however we work directly with the manufacturer and don't have a limit of colours, method or stock. X

Hi I use the Belle Beautista Russian extensions. Really good quality for the price

Can I have details also please?

Can you drop me a message also, please.

I’m not sure how to do it on here.

Can I have info too please. [email protected]. Having a bit of a mare with our current wholesalers. X

You're completely right, reliability is very very important.
In our case (my partner and I) however we work directly with the manufacturer and don't have a limit of colours, method or stock. X
can I please request more information Fidzy?

Can I have details also please?

Can you drop me a message also, please.

I’m not sure how to do it on here.

Can I have info too please. [email protected]. Having a bit of a mare with our current wholesalers. X

can I please request more information Fidzy?

Anyone interested in receiving more information, just needs to send @Fidzy a private message, by way of “Start conversation” which can be accessed from the relevant site member’s profile page.

Latest posts

Back