Hair extensions so cheap?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That what I wonder,

How do you maintain prebonded if you can't rebond as they will obviously need moving up? :S x

Haha that's ok, neither am i! I have no idea what your on about haha!
Is micro loop the heated bonds in lush us range? Or do you mean the micro loop that are semi-permanent? X

I know I'm rubbish. I'll try and upload a pic in a min. No heat or glue is used they're held in place with the micro ring.
To be honest they're easy to apply but I've only ever found micro loops with budget hair so i wouldn't re use them. I normally buy extra when first getting the clients hair them have strands left over for maintenance. Because the extensions are held in with a ring its easier to fall out so i just re-fit new strands in between fittings.

That what I wonder,

How do you maintain prebonded if you can't rebond as they will obviously need moving up? :S x
I snip off the ends where old bonds are and use fresh bonds and use the same method of melting it on to the hair! Only used balmain so might be different on others? X

Yep okay so just pretip to nail til and refit I'm with you.

I know I'm rubbish. I'll try and upload a pic in a min. No heat or glue is used they're held in place with the micro ring.
To be honest they're easy to apply but I've only ever found micro loops with budget hair so i wouldn't re use them. I normally buy extra when first getting the clients hair them have strands left over for maintenance. Because the extensions are held in with a ring its easier to fall out so i just re-fit new strands in between fittings.

That makes far more sense haha were both on about 2 completely different methods, I've never used micro or wefts (just bonds)
So I don't think I'd no how to do this?

Its a really easy method, but obviously you need the qualification in it, but like i say I've only found budget hair in them.

I do these,micro ring, pre bonded and a few weft methods.

I've not used balmain but the hairs meant to be lovely.

We're definately talking about different methods.

My phones not letting me upload a pic :-(

Ok thanks, I had a girl message me about being my guinea pig, using lush us (glue in) but she has done her friends and said she used this "brand" I looked but it's in America but she paid £40 for 200 strands!! Lush us is far more :/
Really don't no what brand to go for cheap?

I say budget is about £100 for 200 strands. £40 is very cheap I'd be worried about the quality of hair for that price.

I've not used them yet but have heard loads of good things about bonita so can't wait to give them a try x

Lush us it is then! I keep seeing them pop up everywhere! Quite like the look of Cinderella but struggling to get prices :/
That bonita is abit too expensive for my budget range!
Thanks for your help! The girl I'm doing is happy to pay more for the ones I suggested!
Just trying to find out now if I have to train through lush us even though I'm trained by balmain x

as you trained in pre-bonded with balmain you dont need to train in pre-bond with lush us just to fit their hair. its the same way of fitting just a budget range of hair compared to balmain
If you wanted to fit micro rings then you would need to do a course in mocro rings to do so same if u wanted to fir shrinkies, or wefts.

although i will say that lush us training is far better than balmains - balmains is total cack! imo :D

Ok thanks! Sorry for all the questions! I thought balmain a was good, I loved the fact that they came to the salon x

I wouldn't use anything cheaper than lush us. Lush us is a budget brand. I wouldn't touch anything else.

Sorry for late reply been soooo busy...I've just done my second fit with lush-us hair and it was fab!! I did a full head for about 90 pound this was just hair and p and p ....she was a friend and guinnea pig so I did it for no extra cost .(im gonna charge from now on) you don't need to re-train with them if you give them a ring the girls are Loverly and will send you a sample hair I'll attach a pic of what I've just done to give you an idea ....bare in mind ladies its only my third fitting lol

PicsArt_1339106379942.jpg

I got my extensions at affordable price nearly 86 Euro's 2 months back. It is easy to fix and maintain :) I got it from Divers Fashion, they offered me the apt extension for my hair along with more hair styling accessories. Just have a visit to this site to get more ideas: [FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]http://www.diversfashion.com[/FONT]

They have extensions rate starting from 8 Euro. . .

Advertising much!

smiley1 every post you've wrote is about YOUR company. I wouldn't mind but you offer grade A Indian Remy that can last 4-6 months. Really? We know the A grade means nothing anyway but would you really say Indian remy can bw used 6 months?

You give false info on your website and set up a fake profile on here to advertise. Personally i think your the worst advert for your business.

I'd love it if you could reply to this

Latest posts

Back