Hair extensions supplier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC.Hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to Salongeek. I was wondering if anyone can help me please.. I have recently complete a hair extension course. I would like to find a hair supplier to start using. I have been non stop looking, as it’s be quite overwhelming.
what supplier are people using please? I would like to find one that is reasonable priced. I understand you pay for what you get and good hair isn't cheap. but people in my area seem to be getting this service at a good price to what i am finding. Any help would be very appreciated.

Hi everyone, I am new to Salongeek. I was wondering if anyone can help me please.. I have recently complete a hair extension course. I would like to find a hair supplier to start using. I have been non stop looking, as it’s be quite overwhelming.
what supplier are people using please? I would like to find one that is reasonable priced. I understand you pay for what you get and good hair isn't cheap. but people in my area seem to be getting this service at a good price to what i am finding. Any help would be very appreciated.
Hi, and welcome! I don't use them personally, but a lot of other geeks seem to like Angel Remy and Eurphoria One. Might be worth having a look on their sites. Good luck

Hi thank you I will look into this

Euphoria one is amazing.

I use Euphoria One! I used to use Angel Remy, but the service wasn’t great so I stopped. They also use Royal Mail, so if you miss your delivery - you then have to go get it from your local post office (and mine has awful hours) so it was such a pain.
I’ve placed 1 order with LA Weave - and the service has also been really bad.
EO is cheaper, and good quality - 2 draw backs, the colour ring is poor in my opinion (only small sections of hair, when I like a bigger section to see more) and the website is quite poor to navigate around, especially on your phone x

Ok thank you that really helpful to know

Hey babe - I used to use viola hair but the prices even with a trade discount were so high that I could barely make a profit. I have started using Euphoria One after my client provided the hair for her weave fitting... The hair was so thick and lovely to work with and the trade discount is decent and free to apply x

Thank you I have looked on there website and have Applied for a trade account just waiting how to see what trade discount they offer. Great help many thanks
if you don’t mind me asking what do you take as a deposit from your clients? This I am struggling with.. I am new to starting this business and I feel that asking full price for the hair is too much as obviously people don’t know you and have to have the trust. Are these hair supplier company good with you being able to return unwanted hair for refunds?

Also With Euphoria One is there a lot of difference in the quality in the hair that is a A5 to A4?
And I see they do tiny tips?? I haven’t used this only I tip and nano. Has anyone used tiny tips? Are these just slim/smaller tips then I tips?

Last edited:
Thank you I have looked on there website and have Applied for a trade account just waiting how to see what trade discount they offer. Great help many thanks
if you don’t mind me asking what do you take as a deposit from your clients? This I am struggling with.. I am new to starting this business and I feel that asking full price for the hair is too much as obviously people don’t know you and have to have the trust. Are these hair supplier company good with you being able to return unwanted hair for refunds?
I charge a deposit at time of booking. Usually non refundable, so I’m not out of pocket as much, and to stop time wasters and cancellation. Most are ok with returns, as long as it’s all unopened, maybe not the quickest returns processes though, so I avoid returning if possible. And just keep the hair for next use, or as spares etc.

You have got to take deposits, and they've got to be high enough to weed out the time wasters. If you don't want to cover the hair costs, at least cover your wage and any costs you might be stuck with like postage to return the hair. And don't have any exceptions, even the most genuine can let you down.

Ok great! yes it does just seem a lot to be asking for the full price of the hair I will have to work it all out to cover myself like you say thanks again for your help

I use Glamlox Hair extensions and angel both are really good. For new clients I always take £100 non refundable deposit x

Also With Euphoria One is there a lot of difference in the quality in the hair that is a A5 to A4?
And I see they do tiny tips?? I haven’t used this only I tip and nano. Has anyone used tiny tips? Are these just slim/smaller tips then I tips?

So I used Euphoria One and found that per strand the hair was really thin so you need more, i also found that the small metal tips are quite hard to remove.

All that said, they are the only company I've found that do Balayage/ombre colours.
I tend to always use Simply Hair. Good Luck!

Hello , I am a extension supplier of my brand Cheeky Locks Hair.

Contact me on Facebook, Instagram or private message.

Hello , I am a extension supplier of my brand Cheeky Locks Hair.

Contact me on Facebook, Instagram or private message.

Hi where are you based only place I seem to see is in California?

Can someone please tell me, is the 16-18inch euphoria hair longer then the 16inch from prestige? I wanted more like 18 inch extensions. But euphoria have a better price just a weird length chart xx

HI, your location says Surrey. IS that as in Surrey BC, Canada?

Can someone please tell me, is the 16-18inch euphoria hair longer then the 16inch from prestige? I wanted more like 18 inch extensions. But euphoria have a better price just a weird length chart xx

I'm unsure if it's recently changed, but from previous experience euphoria 16-18" is usually closer to 16", being 17" long at the most.

HI, your location says Surrey. IS that as in Surrey BC, Canada?

Surrey, England.

This was a UK based site until earlier this month and so the vast majority of members are based in the U.K. or Europe.

Latest posts

Back