Hair extensions supplier nano

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I have been doing hair extensions for 8+ years now and currently looking for a new supplier.
The supplier i have at the moment is reliable and always has stock which is great but the hair has become very thin and the blonde colours are matting up for a lot of my clients.
I’ve looked into angel remy and glamlox and the hair is amazing but they never have any stock which isn’t any good to me.
Can anyone recommend really good quality supplier, not too expensive (around same prices as angel and glamlox) that are a bit more reliable with stock?

Most popular methods for me is nano rings and wefts

Thanks

Jess xx

What the bet that’s euphoria one as your current supplier 🙃 Iv had the exact same trouble , I’m finding it very hard to also find a stockiest that has stock x

I recommend beauty works 100%. I used a different supplier for years and then had the same issues you described. BW are more expensive but not much more, and the lace wefts are a huge selling point for me as they lay so much flatter in the hair....most of my clients are happy to pay the extra for that alone. The only issue I find with them is that the gold (lace) wefts only come in 150grams so there's not much scope for custom mixing weft colours like i used to with my previous supplier who offered 50g wefts.

That’s great thanks girls. I have heard so many mixed reviews about beauty works hair which is why i’ve never used them but i’ll open an account with them and start offering wefts to see how it goes.
Thanks so much for getting back to me x

I
That’s great thanks girls. I have heard so many mixed reviews about beauty works hair which is why i’ve never used them but i’ll open an account with them and start offering wefts to see how it goes.
Thanks so much for getting back to me x

I think beauty works went through a bad patch a few years ago and got quite a bad reputation, it put me off too, but i was getting asked if I did BW quite alot (I think they spend a hell of alot on marketing) so I bit the bullet and I've never looked back. Definitely worth the investment of opening an account in my opinion. Xx

What the bet that’s euphoria one as your current supplier 🙃 Iv had the exact same trouble , I’m finding it very hard to also find a stockiest that has stock x

Your absolutely right i’ve had so many issues with euphoria hair lately and they refuse to take responsibility. Also need to watch returning hair back to them they avoid refunding you and ignore emails etc nightmare!!
I have started using glamlox and it’s like night and day, unreal x

Yeah same I’m using glamloxs ,angel remy and routes xx

Your absolutely right i’ve had so many issues with euphoria hair lately and they refuse to take responsibility. Also need to watch returning hair back to them they avoid refunding you and ignore emails etc nightmare!!

For info, @Euphoria One Hair are members of this site, so you can always send them a PM.

I can simply say I am having the exact same problem now 🙈

Hey all - we have some Trade Account availability at present. We offer a wide range of shades and lengths and supply wefts in 75gram, Tapes in 25gram packs and ITips / UTips in 50 gram packs enabling you to bespoke colour match your clients. Accounts are easy to open, no monthly minimum spend and we are able to promote and support you via our huge social media following. You can fill in a form on our website or DM us through social media for more information and a no obligation call to answer any questions you may have x

they contacted me and everything will be taken care of

Last edited:
We will always be here to help so please get in contact if you have any questions of quires. x

Last edited:
I'm with you girls on this 1 I'm having trouble with their hair

Latest posts

Back